Well folks, the mojo is hardly back for yours truly but I promised my sister Sarah that I would honestly track and journal my points every day till I see her again. There were some very ugly days last week (one day I went in the hole 22 points (that's an entire day's allotment for all you non weight watcher types) from a two hour grazing-fest of cheese nips, pretzels and WW mini peanut butter bliss bars). But I kept my promise and recorded it all. This program is really lame. If I were an audience member I would totally switch to Cat Deeley and So You Think You Can Dance. I mean, who wants to watch people play around with the same four pounds for weeks on end. No wonder NBC moves people to "the ranch" and gives them trainers. Watching people try to lose weight at home is BORING.


3 comments:
Ray, you are awesome! Thanks for tracking with me. We are going to be looking FABULOUS this summer! I love you!
Far from boring . . . at least you can make as all laugh. hehe
Good luck!
I'm still watching. I'm glad the mojo is back. Miss you.
Post a Comment