Wednesday, May 6, 2009


What they say is true!!!!!! everybody does forget the middle kid I have been forgotten 5 times in the past week 4 times at musical practice at school and today i got left at scouts 45 minutes late!     (to the tune of im a little teapot) im the middle kid forgotten and lonely here is the cellphone i use to call mom when i get forgotten hear me shout come on over and pick me up! (sorry if you cant follow) -chase

3 comments:

Rachel Rackham Westhoff said...

I didn't forget you all those times just this week did I??...I think some of those times happened last week...Is that much of a defense? That I've been forgetting my kid a couple of times a week for two weeks as opposed to a whole bunch of times in one week... Sorry Chasey, I really do love you and if it's any consolation...I'm the middle kid myself so I feel your pain.

----mom

Joryn Boehme said...

My mommy forgets me ALL THE TIME. It's depressing, really... that your own mother doesn't think enough of you to go 'alas, I've lost my most wonderful child for the next 8 hours [seminary & school]; I can't wait to see her again- maybe i'll pick her up EARLY!'
Life is good- I, too, feel your pain :)

Kathryn said...

Rachel, how could you? Poor, poor Chase.