
I saw this print in Deseret Book last year at Christmas time and loved it. I have been stalking it in the catalog ever since (most times it isn't even available and when it is it was retailing for $500). It is on sale for 50% off for Conference Weekend and I couldn't resist. I love that it is Church art with out being corny or heavy handed. You could keep this up in your house when you stage it for market and nobody would bat an eye.
I hope I like it as much in person as in the picture...


5 comments:
It is such a beautiful picture. I LOVE it. I also stalking a picture in Deseret book. It retails for $440. Eeesh! That is so fun to get something new that you love. YEA!
I love that one too. It will look great in your house.
Very cool, I want one. Scott and I were just realizing we don't have a nice temple picture in the house. Talk about staging...
Agreed...there should be more artwork like this for purchase.
Hi Rachel!
I bought this for my wife for Mothers' Day, although it was backordered until September. We love it. Have you seen his new one?
Post a Comment