
Just had to post this picture of Lukie after Family Home Evening. We left him at the table finishing up his "treat" while we were helping the others with jammies, teeth brushing etc. Once things settled down and he hadn't come up on his own I went in search of him. To quote Grandpa Westhoff, he had obviously had "about as much fun as he could stand".


5 comments:
haha! classic, I can see this shot in his wedding video.
i did that the other day at work. but my boss didn't take a photo and he wasn't happy. oh, and it was my desk and no treats were involved.
-daniel westhoff
Too funny!
Cute! Poor Lukie...left all alone.
Hey Ray! I agree, this would be a great wedding video shot. But you know, when you feed a kid good food like rice krispy treats, and what ever else wonderful you made for dinner, it can wear a guy out! Love you!
Post a Comment