So I put a very ugly but free counter on the bottom of my blog page just out of curiosity....you know, to see if anyone ever actually pops over to check it out. It lets you choose the starting number and I chose 100 so as to not look pathetic, "0 people have visited this blog....nobody is out there....give up". Anyway it now shows that it has been viewed 82 times. Now I'm a little freaked out; I don't think I have 82 friends....
4 comments:
I am addicted to checking blogs, and do so at least once per day. :)
Yes Rae, those who love you check in quite often. Don't freak out! Love ya, Sarah
Ditto. I check your blog at least once a day...sometimes more if I forget that I have already done it or I want to see if you've updated. So don't worry, I don't think I am a psycho killer or anything.
I hopped over to your blog from Rachael's. I didn't know you had one. It's good to have updates on the cousins. Blogging is great.
Post a Comment