I go to Blades in Cuba, MO and always see April Greer. She is the owner of the shop and has done my hair for three years now. Her prices are amazingly low and she has never once given me a haircut or color that I didn't think was really great.
The number there is 573.885.4247
She books up so plan on getting an appt. at least two weeks before you want the cut and remember that it takes about 25min to drive to Cuba. Convincing your mom that a specific stylist is worth the drive is another story entirely...


3 comments:
Thank you very much!
My curly hair won't curl, so it just frizzes because I have so many split ends. Due to said split ends, it also will not straighten. This is greatly appreciated- thank you!
Love,
Joryn
Rachel, where are you? I miss reading your posts!
ok that was pretty funny
Post a Comment