What I have been doing is trying to sell my house, plan for a move to WA, manage the kids, shovel snow and ice, and not hate the Army for having John in sunny, 70 degree San Antonio from Jan to March 13.
It has been a little hectic and most of my musings have not been pleasant or fit for public perusal if I am to have any chance of keeping my already shaky standing as a noble mother in Zion intact.
But...there is a bright spot in my world as today at noon I am leaving Rolla and my very best friends Jane and Kari and I are heading up to St. Louis for shopping, dinner out, a night at the Marriott then more shopping and eating on Saturday.
The Army has co-opted John and Tom (Jane's husband in Iraq) so we decided to be each other's Valentines and Kari's husband Scott was more than happy to outsource his own V-day obligations by letting us kidnap her and bring her with us. Plus, bless his heart, he is watching Jane's kids to boot! Thanks Scott!!


3 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are okay! It sounds like your V-day is going to be a blast. I will be recovering from Haley's first slumber party and 16 of her closet "friends". As for the move to WA...let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Heaven knows we could use a few good doctors around here...almost all the docs are booked 4-6 months out due to more demand than supply.
Oh, I'm so glad you're alive! I hope your life gets a little more cheery soon.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend with the girls!
Post a Comment