hi this is chase i just want to tell you about me kuz my mom wont talk of me often... so to get things started im very random and in 4th grade in mrs flaims class my favorite things to do are... read ,RIPSTIK[a two weeled skateboard] ,being random, going to school, swim, and play videogames for those who dont know im in the rolla fins swim team im not very good but im getting better im in the gifted program q.u.e.s.t[qwerty universal energtic stupid termites as i like to call it]well i will keep you updated on my life the end =[ =} ;} {-- me and my randomness ps please help me convince my mom of letting me get a blog. {-- the only period
4 comments:
Chase, my kids also love to be random. :) Are you going to get your own blog like Zach?
I loved your acronym for QUEST... that was pretty much the coolest thing ever :)
Good luck with the blog!
When did Mrs. Schawlje change her name back? Looking forward to your updates.
I will do my part to convince your mom to let you get a blog only if you start using punctuation in a bit more conventional way. Not saying you have to be perfect, but your randomness probably shouldn't include punctuation.
I wonder what Mrs. Eudaly will think of the name change to her program? Hmmm....
*%$&*#(%*()$*#_@(T%&$(
-Mr. W
Oh, I forget to tell you that I am looking forward to more blog posts from you. Keep up the good work.
Mr. W.
Post a Comment