Saturday, March 21, 2009

Could You Tell?

So, it seems Chase is my newest hacker.  Seriously folks, if you encounter an odd post on this blog just assume I forgot to log out and you are getting an unedited peek into the mind of my progeny.  Chase is quite disturbed that I haven't been keeping up on my posts here.  Not sure why it matters to him but apparently he is concerned that you all may be suffering for want of Westhoffness.

I am more consumed than I'd like to be with the selling of our house.  It shouldn't be so much work seeing as how we have only had four showings in the past two months.  (Two just this last week!!) But the always being at the ready is simply exhausting.  No offers yet but we are hopeful that the buying season is upon us and someone is sure to need a six bedroom house in the middle of MO.

John is finally home from a too long stint in San Antonio.  I was only a little bitter that I was shoveling snow and manically cleaning while he was eating fajitas and strolling the Riverwalk in 70 degree weather from Jan to mid-March.  The leadership at GLWACH has decided not to have John resume his leadership admin jobs since he is PCSing so soon which means for the first time in his professional life he is merely a worker bee--going in for his shifts and actually off when he's off.  It is unprecedented and we are very much enjoying the time together.

2 comments:

MEGAN said...

Good luck with selling the house. That does not sound fun. Glad to hear that John is back safe and sound.

Kathryn said...

Moving is also time-consuming and exhausting. I feel your pain. :)