harry potter is flippin awesome! i have read all the books and i am re-reading the 6th so ya thats basically it. make a comment if u like harry potter too if u dont i will cry because i will feel like a complete weirdo {:( {--- me chase
Eh- you're not a weirdo. I've read them all multiple times... not that that's a high commendation :). But I've also read books like 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Wuthering Heights' and 'The Prince', so don't think that I'm completely useless- I'm a store of what the world likes to refer to as "useful" information. But I enjoy it, which I think is the point. Did this make you feel less lame? Hope so. If not, don't tell me, because I'm feeling like kind of a failure at the moment. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room.
1 comment:
Eh- you're not a weirdo.
I've read them all multiple times... not that that's a high commendation :).
But I've also read books like 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Wuthering Heights' and 'The Prince', so don't think that I'm completely useless- I'm a store of what the world likes to refer to as "useful" information.
But I enjoy it, which I think is the point. Did this make you feel less lame? Hope so. If not, don't tell me, because I'm feeling like kind of a failure at the moment. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room.
Post a Comment