Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Mischief


I came upon these pictures after syncing my phone and importing all the pictures. I hardly ever use the camera on my phone. Apparently my children use it all the time...even if doing so will incriminate the guilty.

Perhaps Zach has the makings of a future surgeon... Luke was surely hoping for steady hands.
Luke is definitely not so sure about this...
Poor kid. It's hard to be the littlest brother...
Check out the looks on Chase and Luke's faces. Chase is bemused. Luke traumatized. We are accepting donations to fund his future therapy....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten. This is Sarah (Lainhart).

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I can totally empathize with Luke (being one of the youngest in my family). So funny! I'm glad your kids get pictures with your phone. We still miss you! Can't believe how much they've all grown

MEGAN said...

Love it.

Brad said...

Funny, what drives a child to document an event and with mom's phone none the less. Smells like an older child with dreams of blackmail. Ask Dunn what he got out of it, hehehe. Brave, up in your neck of the woods I would be too afraid of CPS showing up.

Stephanie Westhoff said...

Priceless. This must definitely be a male Westhoff thing 'cuz I could totally see my three boys doing it!

Kristin said...

I love that it is all captured on camera! I only have 1 boy, I can only imagine the mischief he would get into with a partner or 2 or 3.