Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Unintended Upside

So Zach is very much enjoying hosting his blog and my thanks go out to each of you for taking time to leave comments.  I was worried that he would get tired of hearing from a bunch of mommy aged ladies but quite the contrary.  He was thrilled at Kathryn's reminder that his blog itself was a great example of optimism paying off (nothing like having a whole host of excellent mommy-types to help with a homework assignment!) and he delights in hearing from people who knew his mom and grandparents and aunts and uncles when we were just kids, moms and dads and brothers and sisters.  With you guys corroborating my stories, (like having to eat our entire Halloween haul in one sitting! -Krissy remembers correctly and I never did find my mother's secret stash of the "thrown away" stuff.  Not for lack of looking though!) I think he might even believe me that I really was a kid myself way back when.  So anyway, thanks to you all for being so great!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think the candy was hidden next to her secret stash of diet coke.....or was it diet? I LOVE your mom!!!!!