Wednesday, December 3, 2008

About Zach, By Zach

Hello everybody who reads my mom's blog! I have nothing to do right now and was browsing through my mom's comments, and saw much about asking for more stuff from the kids. I thought I would oblige. Well, about 2 and a half months ago I started swimming against my wishes (Funny story, that. Mom told us we couldn't do soccer this season one day, and the day after that she's all like ' you're all in swimming now ') but by now I enjoy it. I have heard from parents that I am, indeed, growing taller, faster than the normal rate. I still LOVE reading.  I am in the 6th grade, 12 years old, and am the official troop comedian of troop 137, of which my dad is the new scoutmaster. Sibling-wise, it would be found that Dunn as left me for teenagers, so Chase is my new best friend. It may seem that Luke is so cute from the pictures on here, but don't be fooled! That guy is a conniving little blackmailer! Emma is now quite the reader, but her real talent lies in her creative ability to turn junk into moderately cool stuff. She has mad herself calendars, holds-pen-on-wall things, and all sorts of useful stuff! I would post some pictures but I am unsure how to do so, when I have posted this I will edit it and fiddle until I can get a couple or two (lol! couple and 2 same thing! lol, I didn't even notice 'till now) in here for ya.

-Zachary Rackham Westhoff, second of the Westhoff brood

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Zach, you obviously belong to John and Rachel Westhoff. Will you please write more often? That's the most enjoyable thing I've read all day.

Rachel Rackham Westhoff said...

Why thank you, umm... Kathryn... last name please? Sorry.

-Zach

Kathryn said...

Kathryn Rawlins Strong -- your mom's college roommate.

Liz said...

Zach...you are quite the writer, as well as reader. This was great! Jens sure misses you. He has never had a better friend. And I agree, you look very tall and old. Jeez, Zach, where did the time go? Well, maybe we will stop by on our way to Georgia next summer, if we move there. We would love to see you guys.

Joryn Boehme said...

That was amazing- I loved reading it lol. I liked the part about Luke being a 'conniving little blackmailer'. I'm supposed to be writing a 1500 word paper. Instead I'm reading this work of art- I love it. You write like your mom. (It's a good thing- don't worry.)