Friday, November 28, 2008

Letterman Jacket

Today I took Dunn to the local sports shop to purchase a Varsity letter jacket.  It was a banner day as neither his father nor I ever came close to accomplishing much in the way of high school athletics.  We are amazed to have produced a child that earned one the very first season of his freshman year.  Plus he gets a cool patch that signifies he was 1st team Academic All Conference which means he not only runs like the wind but earned a GPA above 3.8 while doing so.  Makes a parent doubly proud!  Way to go Dunn!!

3 comments:

Joryn Boehme said...

Oh my goodness! That is so incredibly cool! He's a good one- that's really neat... I don't think that you get anything like that for cheer or dance because it never does anybody any good; but this is amazing- das verrücktes Kind musste gehen und erstaunlich sein!
But don't quote me on that because I'm not entirely sure that my grammar is correct.

Betsy/Mom said...

This is so great! Isn't it great to have kids who do amazing things? Congrats Dunn, enjoy the moment.

Kathryn said...

Wow. Good for Dunn!