Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Random Pics--for you Liz

Emma and Luke taking a break while riding the Katy Trail this summer.
Chase hanging out on Grandpa's grass in Manti this summer.  It was THE BEST cousin trip EVER!!
Dunn and Zach and the Lincoln Memorial.  It was their favorite.
Outside the Library of Congress.  "Must...get...in.  Need...more...books.  It's hard to be a Zachy.
Listening to President Bush at the wreath laying ceremony at Arlington on Memorial Day 2008
Can I get one of these installed in the backyard?

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm glad you're posting more often. I love to see pictures of your family.

Hal said...

Dear Rachel,

Following your recent visit to BYU, I relayed your greetings to Jason, who, in turn, located your blog and passed the URL along. Thank you for the kindness of your visit to my office and for the unusual generosity of your recollection of our association in Honors history of civ. That it has served you well in the intervening years (and your blog entries testify that it has) is all an old teacher could ask.

With heartfelt best wishes for your your continued flourishing,

Hal Miller

Liz said...

Hey sweet friend! I am so glad you accommodated me! They are so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up Zach and Dunn, in particular, look! I really miss your family! Thanks for the note...you should know you helped me stay strong by your example! Love you!