And the winner is....ME!!!Yes, I thoroughly trounced John in this week's episode of BLHE. I must admit though that I think John was dealt a cheap shot...I'm pretty sure his weight gain is a reflection of muscle trauma and resultant water retention consequent to running the half marathon on Saturday. I think he's setting things up for a big loss next week so I'll have to work extra hard to steal it from him.
He arrived at work this morning to two boxes of zebra cakes and a cannister of macadamia nuts on his desk. He is orchestrating a Biggest Loser Office Edition as well and I think his boss and co-competitor is trying to sabotage him. Way to go COL Lawry!!!
Please think of me fondly every night this week between 8 and 9 pm as I luxuriate in a bath or watch stupid TV whilst John supervises teeth brushing, jammie donning, story reading and all the last minute "emergencies" my children invent to forestall having to actually go to bed.
It is going to be delightful!!!


3 comments:
go rachel, go rachel!
Way to go Rachel!
Keep it going Rachel!
Post a Comment