Rachel, Okay, so I found you! How fun! I've escaped the responsibilities of motherhood for a few minutes and have read some of your blog...podiatry appointments, marathons, losing weight, John in Iraq (did he go again?!)...I think there are some details I'm missing here, but I've enjoyed "catching up" for a few minutes. I don't have a blog. My visiting teaching companion thinks she should make me one...we'll see. I'm lucky to be on facebook, and even that is pretty limited in detail because I'm having a hard time catching the vision of the whole thing. Anyway, you're now bookmarked!!! Yeah! Love, Suzy
3 comments:
Yep...still makes me cry. Such a beautiful moment captured. wow.
Ah, that's so sweet. It made me cry too. - Kathryn
Rachel,
Okay, so I found you! How fun! I've escaped the responsibilities of motherhood for a few minutes and have read some of your blog...podiatry appointments, marathons, losing weight, John in Iraq (did he go again?!)...I think there are some details I'm missing here, but I've enjoyed "catching up" for a few minutes. I don't have a blog. My visiting teaching companion thinks she should make me one...we'll see. I'm lucky to be on facebook, and even that is pretty limited in detail because I'm having a hard time catching the vision of the whole thing. Anyway, you're now bookmarked!!! Yeah! Love, Suzy
Post a Comment