Monday, May 19, 2008

Biggest Loser Home Edition Week 3

Can I request a do-over?


Sometimes I feel like that curl coif-fed girl in the nursery rhyme...

"When she was good, she was very, very good but when she was bad, she was horrid."

This week's pathetic showing cannot be passed off as anything but exactly what I deserve.  No hormones, or water retention here... just complete off the rails garbage eating coupled with only working out 2/7 days instead of my usual 5 or 6.  

If this were the real Biggest Loser this is where they would edit in a long, pathetic, confessional scene with me sitting in the food filled pantry venting to the camera.  Lucky for you I don't have time to type out all my neurosis.  Poor Jane and Kari though... they are sure to suffer through it while we attack the cardio machines this morning at the gym.



1 comment:

Liz said...

Well, all I have to say is, you are brave! I hate the scales - in fact, I loath them. But you are such a machine, you will totally kick the scales butt, not to mention John's! Rootn' for ya! Love ya!