
Seriously folks... he's pretty cute.

Not only is he good looking as heck but have I mentioned that the boy can RUN? He went with his dad on a long training run Saturday night and ran the entire 13 miles. Can you imagine running a half marathon at age 14? Totally awesome.


8 comments:
Looks like Dunn is going to keep racking up the phonebills! Great looking and charming, good thing he can run, he will need it to get away from the throng of girls!
I loved the other comment. Definitely true. Those are great pictures. Did Debbie take them?
Handsome kid!
Weird to think that when I was in jr high I babysat him and changed his poopies! hahahaha
He looks so grown up! I don't want to scare you or anything, but do you realize he is now the age Matt was when we met........:D
Whoa Rachel! Look at him! I can not believe how old he looks. He is very handsome as well! And I agree that is pretty amazing, first of all that he even wants to run that far at his age. Good for him. It makes me miss you guys when I see your pictures. Post more, so I can wallow in my lack of Westhoffness! Love you!
Hey...what's up? You removed me from your friends and family. What happened? I thought we were BFF's! Still here....Love ya!
Post a Comment