Well we made it to Utah and back and had a wonderful time. The kids thoroughly enjoyed their cousins and traipsing around Manti. There was 4-wheeling and rock climbing in world renowned (in rock climbing circles at least) Maple Canyon. We moved what seemed like half a ton of rocks to build dams in Manti canyon. It's amazing how much rock 25 motivated kids can move. There was camping in the mountains and the big cousin hobo camp in Grandpa's orchard. Uncle Judd set up a huge HD projection movie theatre in the garage and we had the best movie theatre Sanpete County has ever seen. The long drive back was ameliorated by gracious hosting by Uncle Dan and Aunt Megan in Colorado and Uncle Brad and Aunt Rachael in Kansas. It was a great summer adventure and we look forward to next year's installment.
Of course I didn't bring a camera and haven't a single picture of the whole trip but once I get the pics from my siblings I will post some for your enjoyment.
2 comments:
So I'm not the only one to forget pictures?
Cute blog updates :) Glad you had a fabulous trip to Grandma's house! Too bad we weren't on the way this time, next time if you want to visit the Grand Canyon head down here and you can bunk with us!
Post a Comment