Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Look Same Great Taste

My friend Kristin started a blog and invited me to check it out.  I was immediately overwhelmed with blog envy at the adorable layout, background etc.  Turns out my friend is not an HTML pro but rather a savvy scrounger of web freebies.  I went to check out the source of her layout and couldn't help but pick one up for my own.  All I have to say is bless Miss LeeLou's blogaholic heart.  I can't imagine producing this stuff (have you ever actually READ HTML code???) but am thrilled to chime in on the benefits.   If you are feeling like your blog could use a makeover check out the link at the bottom to see what LeeLou can do for you!!!

2 comments:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Your blog is so cute! I am definitely going to check it out. Thanks for sharing the tip.

Kathryn said...

I love your new look!