My friend was doing this game on her blog and it was just so fun I thought I would try it on mine. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.


6 comments:
One of my favorite memories with Rachel is celebrating her husband's birthday while he was in Iraq. We left our kids home and went on an over night trip to St. Louis, went shopping, out to eat at PF Chang's (MMMMM), stayed at a nice hotel, and then more shopping. It was so much fun! Should I mention that the main shopping was for lingerie for John's imminent R&R? Who knew that shopping for lingerie could be so much fun? I laughed heartily at many of the things that I saw were available. Rachel you are awesome!
Oh, so many memories . . . what about how I was a courier for letters between you and John while he was in the MTC?
Rachel,
I guess you could call this a memory, but I always think of us being "pen pals" to two guys in prison... Sounds kind of crazy like we were the stalker women writing to men/prisoners... However, just the opposite. We were writing to the two men we loved who just happened to be deployed and stationed at a prison in Iraq. But the memory that means the most to me is how supportive both you and John were of our relationship. (My John that is...) And also for traveling all the way to Texas for our wedding. That meant the world to both of us and we will be thankful and grateful for your friendship forever.
By the way, I hope you have a chance to check our blog for some exciting news!
--Mindy Pease
Hey Ray, Ray!
You asked the question....I could write a book :) You are a huge part of my childhood and the memories are endless here are a few of my favorites!
* we were in the same Kindergarten class for a few days before I got kicked out, but I remember making w's that didn't end....like a big wave - wonder why they split us up:)
* your green tap shoes and ballet shoes with ribbons that tied up to your calves - I was so jealous!
* you laying down on a church pew in your dress and no panties - heehee (okay, you were 5 or 6)
* all of our summers together...in T.O., Bakersfield, D.C., EFY
* pretending we knew water ballet, riding ATC's, Zuma beach, rollerskating in your basement
* running into you occasionally at BYU and catching up, moving into your sweet house in Provo with green carpet 777 1/2 after you, John and Dunn moved on....babysitting Dunn, he was such a cute baby!
I LOVE YOU,
Krissy
OH, I can't forget when you were the victim of a driveby shooting, do you still have the scar?
How fortunate to come across your blog while this was still on the front page... What do I remember of Rachel? Well just about anything from jr. high or h.s. has you involved somewhere. I'll never forget the nights in your basement watching movies or in your pool or sleeping on the trampoline Sr. year. Your house was always the coolest place to hang out.
Post a Comment